Navigating the complex healthcare landscape can be overwhelming – we are here to help. Our team is here to help you:
- Arrange transportation for medical appointments
- Complete forms and applications for community services (Department of Health & Human Services; emergency assistance; food resources, and more)
- Understand the complex medical jargon used at you doctor’s office or pharmacy
- Find housing resources and support
- Coordinate medications and medical appointments
- Assist with durable medical equipment (diabetic supplies; canes and wheels chairs; Oxygen and C-PAP supplies)
- Counseling and therapy for depression; anxiety; grief; stress and more
- Substance Use Disorder support and treatment resources
Our goal is to help you better understand and able to manage your disease processes to improve your overall health.
The P4H model recognizes social determinants of health, such as housing, access to food, access to transportation, family or other support groups, all have a significant effect on the success of the medical treatments that you receive; therefore, our Community Health Workers are ready to work with you in areas where you need assistance.